Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keith makes $7,000 on ebay!

Hello T.,
I am sorry that I have not written back to you until now. I am so busy trying to get the 1st web site up and going and with my normal job. Any how, I would recommend the system for anyone who wants to get rid of a great deal of stuff that is in the house, and garage. It really helps put things into the proper category and be able to move things fast. It helps you to go through different stages and be able to save some money, at the same time you are making money.

I have never dealt with EBay until I was introduced to it through the Jeff Paul Program. The bench marks and the videos are great. The team support is great and they do their job by pushing you to the next step. You need to have that when you have a very busy life, such as myself. When I first started with the eBay, I thought that it would be a fast money generator. It really took some research and some time in order to be able to rank your adds up at the top so every one see's yours first. But after a few adds, you get the hang of it.

Please keep in mind, once you start putting things on the listings, you have another job, a very demanding one. People want you to respond and respond fast to their questions on your items. So do not take it lightly... This is a serious thing to take on. I would say that with the training that I received from the Jeff Paul system, it made this much easier to do. But you have to put this as a top priority, other wise you will loose the sales.

Also you asked how much I have made....$ 7,000.00 roughly. I had a great deal of things that I could get rid of around the house. Not everyone will have the same stuff, so the amount that you can make will be different for every one.

I look forward to being able to meet Jeff and saying thank you when I tell him that I am making $100,000.00 or more per month. I look forward to that day. Thanks so much Team 3.

The web site program is great. It gives you all of the tools that you need to do the job. If you know nothing about the web, this will help you with all of the in's and out's. I can't wait till I get the program down, so that I can post web sites for a living instead of beating myself to death trying to make a dollar in the rat race. No one should have to do that, but that is life for now....For NOW.... Not later, thanks to the program.


Sincerely,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment