Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gretchen Gets Questions Answered

Ben answers all my questions (even when they're not too bright) and he is very encouraging. I know that he is there for me whenever I need help.

The biggest obstacle was having the confidence to just do it! I have conquered that fear, although I know I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn.

I say, commit yourself to it and follow the advice of the coaches. It may seem overwhelming at first, but it really isn't all that complicated. Where it took me all day to do ONE listing, it now has become easier and easier. Be motivated and hang in there. The rewards can be awesome!

I'm sure I can really get into this. It's fun and exciting, and is certainly a chance to make some money from home in my spare time. eBay makes the process very simple and straightforward.

Gretchen V.

No comments:

Post a Comment