Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sheryl, Encouaged at Every Turn

My coach has encouraged me at every turn, answered any questions I have had and has given me special pointers on my listings.

I feel that I am overcoming my initial anxiety about trying eBay and gaining confidence the further along I work with my coach.

It may take you longer than you expect to complete assignments, but just stick with it.  Make sure that you have a good understanding of each section before moving on to the next and never hesitate to ask questions.  The coaches are more than willing to help you through rough spots.

I'm very happy about my training experience with eBay.  I am learning so much and am anxious to get far along enough to begin a store and start making some real money.

Sheryl C.

No comments:

Post a Comment