Thursday, October 29, 2009

Adam on His Way to Success

I have made 2 sales on eBay for $113. I feel very Good and satisfied with the coaching. My biggest obstacle has been trying to overcome laziness when I'm not exhausted from my primary job. It has to be something you want to do. You have to know that its going to happen before you even start. Nothing will be done for you. Your going to have to work hard for what you want, but like anything. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it. When its done your reward will be what you've learned and happiness knowing your on a new road to success.

I do agree that people are creatures of habit. Being able to step outside the box to change your life is even greater than any money you'll ever make. Now if I could only find the right woman. One who when she sleeps I could look at her and and ask god, why? And thank him every day I'm with her. I might be a fool to believe love concerns all. Being in love with someone who fulfills my every happiness and someone who will share all my life experiences no matter what to me means more than any amount of money I could ever make or want. Someone like that to me is what being successful is.


-Adam L.

No comments:

Post a Comment