Thursday, October 29, 2009

Keith is Having a Positive Experience with Thrive

12 Sales on eBay for $199.64. Positive experience with great tips and critique from coach. Have helped me to gain experience through their encouragement and motivational teaching. A bit slow at first as I was (and still am) learning the ropes.Only real mistakes (2) i've made was underpricing items and not allowing for postage costs.

I tried to keep my auction prices very low as was suggested to me, but for example I sold a shirt for £2.50 and it cost me £2.89 to post it! I've learnt from that and put it down to experience! A lot of info to take in and absorb, but work through it at your own pace and I can see it will pay rich dividends. I have sold Shirts, an Umbrella, Shoes, BBQ tool set, Gents manicure set, Golf bags, Golf clubs - both a set of irons and individual clubs, dust sheets,golf waterproofs, golf virtual swing trainer.

Keith B

No comments:

Post a Comment