Thursday, October 29, 2009

Theodore Making it with Thrive Learning Institute

2 so far $100.01. There is so much to learn about how to buy and sell on E-Bay.I think that once I feel more comfortable with the E-Bay process, I will become a more effective seller. Finding the right items to sell is a very big challenge right now. I eventually want to develop my own web site and have an E-Bay store. My coach Charity is very knowledgeable and I am trying very hard to absorb everything I can from her. I feel fortunate to have her as my mentoring coach.

I have sold my first two items and that in itself is a milestone for me. Be ready to accept new concepts and ideas concerning buying and selling on E-Bay. There is so much to learn, so just be ready to learn everything you can from experienced and successful mentors who are ready to impart this knowledge.

Theodore Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment