Monday, June 1, 2009

Melanie Stikes Gold With Thrive Learning Institute

Hi Kit,

I just wanted to thank you and the other coaches for taking the time to work with me. I have always been skeptical of selling things online. After buying this program- I started taking photos of some of the stuff I had at home (including my daughter's old bed). We listed it on craigslist and it sold within 3 hours...for $500. I got so excited that I started putting more things online, including some office furniture and old computers since we were moving our offices. We even promoted our office sale on craigslist (because there is no fee) and got some really good buyers. I also discovered that I can sell things online for 4-5 times more money than having a garage sale.

In just one week of posting and selling items that were taking up space, I have made $1,500! That has already paid back my initial investment in Thrive Learning Institute. I can't believe I waited years to actually try to sell something online. I don't know why I was so afraid to simply try it. For a self-professed "techno phobe" like me - that is a major step. This gave me the confidence to build a website and finally make money on the internet & not rely on an IT person or internet marketer to make all the money while I have all the risk and do all the work.

Thank you for empowering me to think globally and to never have to have a garage sale again!

Sincerely,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment