Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thrive Learning Institute Helps Clients Overcome Obstacles

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for your call. I am about 6 weeks into the program now. I had a website already in place. So much of the work was to get it redone. I have found the team to be very courteous and friendly and helpful. When I have called them they have gotten back to me fairly promptly. I must say that I am learning a new language in all this. I am a perfectionist and I have put a lot of energy into this to get it right.

As far as obstacles overcome I would say learning something new is always stressing. I have been learning new software for the site, new language and in general new insights. I find it very fascinating and interesting.

For new students I would say, take each step and complete it and try not to get overwhelmed. There is so much to learn, but I must say the team has made it so much easier. Thank You Thrive Learning Institute.

Sincerely,
Dr. JT

No comments:

Post a Comment