Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"J" Grosses $4,000 with the help of Thrive Learning Institute

Greetings to the Marketeers at Thrive Learning Institute,

Last September when I embarked on this endeavor, I never expected to have a website up and doing the things [my website] is doing. It has a page rank of 1 and for most of its keywords can be found on the first couple of pages of Google. It also has a strong showing on MSN and Yahoo. It has grossed just over $4,000.00 in sales .

[my website] did well through the Christmas holiday and despite the economic downturn has continued to sell as late as this morning when I sold my latest bow hunters Ghillie.

I have enjoyed the benefit of some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry, from the coaches, the support team, the reactive team, and of course Marketing. I anticipate a profitable year for [my company] which Thrive Learning Institute has helped me build.
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment