Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daisy Gets Her Site Up And Running - Thrive Learning Institute

Here are my thoughts on the process so far:

I have just completed building my site selling bird houses which took approximately 7 weeks from the time of entering the program. The coaches were an instrumental part of achieving this success. They were always available to help when I found myself stuck and unsure how to proceed. The response time was very quick to my questions so I was not delayed in moving to the next stages. For the most part the videos were very helpful.

My challenges were primarily around understanding how the pieces fit together some times so I would have appreciated a quick summary from the start so that I knew what was coming next. I did have to re-do some of the work after the fact due to learning some details along the way but I chalk that up to the educational process. It’s not necessarily a bad thing but it requires extra time so you can learn from your mistakes.

That being said I’ve learned a ton from both the coaches and the process that I would like to apply to building a bigger business.

My advice to future students would be to contact the coaches right away if you have any questions as there’s no need to struggle when you have people who are going to help you succeed. Take the time up front to do your research properly so that you can get excited about your business and the potential it has.

Thanks.

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just read Daisy's blog and it's almost a mirror image of me. Except I am 3 months in,-0-dollars made, but lots of time and money out. I started my site on birdhouses also but stepped away from it because I didn't understand. My "birdhouses" site is being built now, but maybe now I'll change direction. I wonder how many people went into the same niche :). I also wonder how many of us out here have the same complaint on the understanding of how everything fits together.? I think during the sales process they could spend more time helping people to understand and less on how fast to convince us to get our credit cards out.
    Note to newbies--like Daisy says DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST! There's a ton of free information out there. If your already with Thrive/Jeff Paul then call or email the coaches they are there to help you succeed.
    GOOD LUCK AND NEVER GIVE UP!

    ReplyDelete