Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fred And Thrive Learning Institute Lay the Foundation for Success

Thrive Learning Institute,

I would like to start by saying that team 2a has help me immensely with getting my site up especially Natasha. I thank the whole team. I talked with each member of the team at least once. Each member of the team helped me at one point and were glad to do so. the tech support side was almost as good most were friendly and eager to help. This has been a vary stressful undertaking and one of the hardest events I have ever done. I am proud of myself that I did get my site up and running and I do have to thank the team and tech support for that. they helped me so much. I hope that I start getting customers soon so that all my hard work and the teams hard work for that matter begins to pay off.Thank you

Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment