Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thrive Learning Institute Succeeds As Rob Succeeds

Dear Thrive Learning Institute

Hi, I would just like to say Thank you to everybody on Team2A, For the wonderful help you have given me. My massager ended up selling for more then double what I paid for it.

With you guys showing me listing tips, how to increase the effectiveness of my title name, and what to list in the description. Due to my great listing ;) a lot of people ended up watching the item. And i did have over 130 hits on something that isn't popular on ebay.

I thank all of you for your tips, I really appreciate your quick response time and how quickly I felt like I could trust and work you as my team. I wish I could call this success all mine, but i guess it is shared. One more thing, You four are great knowledgeable coaches. Thank you and I look forward to my next big step.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment