Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thrive Learning Institute Helps as Corinne Reaches $1000

Dear Thrive Learning Institute,

Well, I have reached over my $1000 in gross sales and I wanted to let the Team's supervisor know how much I appreciate the Team! In a word, the team has been GREAT!

They have been there for me through whatever obstacles and challenges I had to face and there were plenty. Whether it was road blocks with Ebay or finding a niche and drop shipper, they have been encouraging and that really helps. This is fun and rewarding but not easy and it takes time, effort, diligence, etc. The Team is kind and knows what to do and say to help me sustain my motivation during the bad and good.

I enjoy the Team as people too! The personalities are a great fit with me and they feel like friends. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work with them. I will keep on going, no doubt with the help from the Team!

Very Sincerely, Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment