Monday, May 18, 2009

"The best aspect of this course is the one-on-one experience"

Dear Consultant Team 1C,

I have learned so much the last few weeks from all of you at Team1C. I never thought it would be so involved in setting up an on-line store. To tell you the truth I love the challenge and the opportunity to work with all of you. You make it so easy to learn and the advice that you give is by far the best I have seen.

The e-library is loaded with knowledge on how to succeed in this highly competitive field. I would strongly recommend anyone that has the desire to have an on-line business should consider this course.

The best aspect of this course is the one-on-one experience. You get to ask questions and you get answers, .............. no fooling around.

The one thing I keep in mine is that if it was easy everyone would do it!! But if you work hard and with the support of my Team I CAN succeed.

Don P.

No comments:

Post a Comment