Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lowell Praises Thrive Learning Institute's Curriculum

Dear Thrive,

Thank you for your response and continued support. This is all new to me and I need all the help I can get. I have some answers to your questions.


I would like to commend the Thrive Institute for a very well thought out teaching program. When I was teaching at Midland College, I sat on the Curriculum Studies Board for the Occupational/Technical Division Courses for the Drafting Department. At the time, I was the Head of the Drafting/Reproduction Department for a major oil company and allowed to organize and write my own courses to teach.


Your Benchmarks are a well thought out, stepped, progressive series of studies that helps tremendously for newcomers like me. They immediately get the student thinking about Internet sales, product sources and the steps to use them to be successful. The Coaching is there like a teacher would be in a class ready to help and answer questions.

To date I have sold 15 items on eBay for $138.26 and have 9 more items in auctions now. I have received 11 positive feedbacks for these sold items so far. I know that is not much, but it is exciting for me.

One of the most positive changes for me is looking every day for different product sources as I go around my daily routes of inspecting. Local auctions, second hand stores, resale shops, garage sales and surplus stores catch my eye and make me think how I could make money off items there by selling them on the internet.


I know I have a long way to go, but a long journey begins with the first step!
Thanks again and have a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday.

Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment