Monday, May 18, 2009

"Thank you Thrive for changing my life."

Hi Drew,

I am writing you today to share my experience with you regarding my completion of Version 1.0. When I started building my website, I have to be honest, I thought, "What have I gotten myself into?". It was a little over my head and I started feeling a little overwhelmed. But these feelings were short lived.

The coaching Team (A) was nothing but understanding, hugely attentive and so supportive and empathetic, I may add. They shared with me some of there overwhelming experiences and how they conquered them. I have gained an enormous amount of experience building this website. As a matter of fact, I have shocked myself. I have kind of shunned the latest technology, but this experience has led me to embrace it.

I went around and around regarding my domain name. Not having ever done this before, I wasn't even sure how to go about it. The coaching team gave me suggestions and even referred companies that designed logos. It took about three weeks, but with the support and encouragement from the Team, we were all extremely satisfied with the outcome.

I would tell anyone thinking about doing this to GO FOR IT!! I have gained a confidence I have never experienced before, and am so excited about what is yet to come.

Thank you Thrive for changing my life.

Joan D.
TheKennelPlace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment