Friday, May 29, 2009

Thrive Learning Institute Leads John to Success

Tyler,

I would like to say that it is a great program and I know it will turn out to be a great investment. The numbers will tell the story eventually.

I love the videos and benchmarks as well as the live webinars. The website proved to be more labor intensive than I thought and so I am not as far as long as I would like to be with all the training. It seems there is room for improvement in the builder - such as being able to more easily import the products into the pages.

For me though, the builder is a tremendous help to be able to build web pages without having to use code (html, etc.). The coaches are very knowledgeable, pleasant and most helpful. You have a great team!

I have been led step by step in completing the website. I take advantage of my time on the phone with the coaches and ask as many questions as I can think of in anticipation of getting to the next step after I complete the current step. Needless to say there would be no website without Thrive Learning Institute! Thanks Tyler.

Thank you,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment