Monday, May 18, 2009

Masters Degree Raves about Thrive's Teaching

Dear Tyler and all Team 1C Coaches,

When I decided to take on this venture with Thrive Learning Institute, I had no idea how much I would learn! I have always been a student and love to learn. Wow, have I learned a lot!

From setting up a business to building a website, and optimizing web pages, every step of the way you all have been there to guide me. I have really enjoyed this incredible journey.

Your commitment to my success is so appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and for always making me feel capable and important. I know that you are so busy helping many people, but you have always taken time to encourage me and answer all of my questions.

I have a masters degree in education and have been teaching for twenty five years. So I think I know how to judge teaching. You all are excellent teachers! Now I am ready to reap the benefits of my (our) labor! And you, my friends, should feel a real sense of accomplishment as you help people learn to help themselves!

Blessings to you all!
Stephanie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment