Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Harry is Making Great Progress with Thrive Learning Institute

Dear Thrive Learning Institute,

I have made 10 sales on eBay for a total of $174.38. I had a pretty hard time starting out because I had to learn a lot of basic stuff. My coaches have had to show me a lot of elementary dreck that I should have already known. My coaches for the most part seem to be patient-for that I'm grateful. I'm really a beginner when it comes to ebay, but I'm learning little by little.

I just sold a trilobite fossil ring for $46. Actually that's about right for this ring-maybe a little high, but she wanted it pretty bad! Probably the only thing is that it is very important to actively jump in and do the steps. Keep whittling away at the things you don't know. Eventually you'll figure it out. If you have to call for help-do it. I feel good about the way I'm progressing, and I'm sure that I am going to be able to do much more soon.

-Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment