Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Naomi Thanks Thrive Learning Institute

Thrive Learning Institute,

My name is Naomi and I would rate my coaching experience a 10 out of 10. I sincerely appreciate the fact that my coaches show concern when I do not progress and I intend to "bug" them a lot in the near future. They are always courteous even though they have a right to be impatient with me and always answer my questions fully. I am pleased with what I have learned and the progress thus far. My biggest success has been finding Thrive. I tried to figure all this out on my own a few years ago, but didn't find the direction and help I needed. To future students: I would assure you that your associates are sincere in their efforts to help you get started in internet marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment