Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miriam give Thrive Learning Institute a 9 out of 10

Thrive,

My name is Miriam and I would rate my experience with Thrive's coaching a 9 out of 10! I am very pleased with my coaching experience. Being guided and given personal attention is just what I need. Being able to reach the team by phone, email, and chat room is great. They are always polite and helpful.

They give me the space to make my own decisions and learn from my mistakes. I'm excited with my blogs and look forward to the next step. I just learned about the on-line webinars and archives which I feel will also be very helpful to me. I like that they call each Friday to check up on me. When I go to chat on the internet and they quickly respond. Future Students: Listen to the audios and videos on your niche and follow their directions. Don't give up. Persevere and you will learn what to do. They are there to help you.

-Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment