Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sarah Great Advice for Future Students of Thrive Learning Institute

My name is Sarah and I have sold 2 items on eBay for $109. The overall eBay experience has been a good one. It has been a couple of years since I sold anything on eBay, so, I had to work my way through it, gingerly for the first one, doing my research on each, but as I progressed, it became easier and easier.

Our coaches have been there for me, cheering me on, and I have one page and 2 listings on another page, now. When I listed the first one or two , I sent the coaches an email, telling them and giving them the listing #s. I continue sending in the listing numbers to them. To future students, don't be afraid...ask questions of your coaches, and above all, DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Know your product , inside and out, and be prepared to spend a lot of time on it, at first, and then, it becomes easier and you will list them more quickly. Persevere!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment