Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fan Marches Forward With Thrive Learning Institute

I would rate my coaching experience a 10. It is absolutely wonderful. When you go to any school, in your classroom, there you have one teacher and a lot of students, when you have a question, either you have to wait in line till your turn or you have to solve the problem yourself, I just can't believe that in this program with one student and a lot of teachers. In this team of coaches, they are there when I need them, they are very patient with me and solve my problems. They are just a whole bunch of wonderful coaches. I'm Chinese and a computer beginner, English is my second language and I never learned a thing about computers, most of my knowledge is self taught with a bit of help from my daughter, a lot of things in this computer I just don't know .. period. My team of coaches gives me step-by-step written instructions (like John), or calls me on the phone and shows me how to do it directly on the computer (like Tyler). I feel very lucky. Right now I have an item (which is from a Website) for sale on eBay. I didn't even know I can do that, never mind how to do it. For the next couple of days, I'll try to put more things on eBay for sale. I'm very excited and look forward to building my own Website. In the beginning I was a bit afraid. Being away from school for almost 30 years, I wasn't to sure whether I could do it or not, but now, I'm full of confidence, looking ahead and just marching forward with team 2.

Fan A.

No comments:

Post a Comment