Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kim Says Stick With the Thrive Program

I have had 3 sales on eBay with a profit of $19.63. My coaches have directed me to different resources on ebay and in the community to find items, helped me with the ads I did and giving feedback. Charity has been very supportive. I don't have a digital camera, so have to take items over to a neighbor to get pictures done, that slows me down because I need to do it according to their schedule. I have a lot of fears and am really starting from scratch, never having been on ebay before...Just stick with the program and trust them. They have more experience and have had success, and can teach you success too...I am learning the process all the way through, from posting items to fulfillment.

Kim A.

No comments:

Post a Comment