Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thrive Learning Gives Dev a New Perspective

It was great fun building the blogspot. Writing the articles loomed as a large obstacle ahead, but I was amazed at how quickly they took shape and then the joy I felt when ezinearticles accepted them - and me as an expert author! My coach Nate helped me to arrange the heading words so that they fitting in with my blog title. That one "little tip" just helped me to get a greater perspective on how the whole thing fits together. Definitely a light bulb moment. It was so much easier than I could have imagined - the tips and guidance made a real difference. Also watching various videos through the course helps build up a bigger picture of what this is all about. Certainly a lot of things that were just terms I had often seen, now became something that had a purpose and meaning and I found out what to do and why it was important to do it! Just keep going. Sometimes it may seem tedious, but there is a lot of planning and implementation that needs to be done. I know for myself that I often just want to get to the finish line in a hurry, but you need to slow done and take in the scenery on the way. The little things need to click into place before the big things begin to happen.

Des J.

No comments:

Post a Comment