Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Susan Encourages Others to Use Thrive Learning Institute

2 Sales on eBay for $4.49. So far so good, my coach has helped me with questions I have had about shipping charges. Also on what I can add when I want to give information on the product I want to sell. I have my coaches guiding me. I would have been too nervous to do this on my own. I was told how to add shipping charges if customer wants item faster than I listed. I encourage anyone who wants to make some extra money on the side to take advantage of this program. You will always have a coach on hand to call anytime & online chat when you have any questions. Never give up because you are not alone. This program has helped me right from the start & has always been there for me. I have sold 2 dvd's. I felt very good once I listed a product & even more once they sold.

Susan A.

No comments:

Post a Comment