Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gregory has "Very Good!!" Experience with Thrive Learning Institute

I have sold 2 items with a profit of $72.49. My experience with eBay and the coaches has been very Good. Any question I had was answered and expanded upon. Some obstacles I have had to overcome so far are juggling time between my family, my primary job, and other projects I have taken on. Some advice to anyone else going through the program is do not short change yourself by skimming over any steps. You will get out what you put in. I believe I have a good team to guide me through the processes to becoming successful. So far I have been selling a Linksys wireless router and a LG LN730 GPS for auto. My experience has been Very Good!! Every detail is covered adequately. All learning tools provided are very accurate.

Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment