Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thrive Learning Institute Helps Make Success "Simple" For John

I have had my first sale on eBay with a profit of $13.5. I feel fairly confident about selling items on eBay. Granted I do have to learn a whole lot still but my coaches have been extremely helpful in critiquing my listings and answering any questions I have on the phone or the I've chat. My biggest obstacle was not knowing how to sell on eBay.

This course has made this process easy and simple. I would say this is the easiest most simple method to follow for making money online. I just so easy and help is always there when you need it. All you have to do now is JUST DO IT. I am working with Team 2. I have sold my first item - a wireless mouse for my PC. I never really used it so I am happy that I could get rid of it and make some cash.

- John

No comments:

Post a Comment