Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wayne Appreciates Thrive Learning Institute

Charity got me started with the Lightwave Lister and research tools. I used the lister to put the leather jacket on eBay and she said it looked really good. Things are a little slow going, but I'm getting the hang of it. I've had to improve my typing, not expected. You really need to work on your vocabulary also. It helps that I've had customer service type work in the past, it makes this a breeze. Future students: Take a lot of notes. If you see or read something and it puts a little ? in your head, write it down and ask your coaches.

The coaches are a great help, but you have to ask the questions that are bugging you. So write them down. I have sold two knives that I drop shipped through DOBA. And I just sold a leather motorcycle jacket that I had in my closet. There is a lot of stuff available for use, all the research tools, it kind of overloads you if you're not careful.

- Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment