Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thrive Learning Institute Helps Victor Succeed

I have had my 1st sale on eBay with a profit of 29.99. I feel great about Ebay and would have never of known where to start if it hadn't been for my coach Jonathan who helped me through this learning process, I still have a long ways to go and need to do some yard sales but, over all This has been a great experience for me and I plan on continuing to do even better.

My biggest struggle so far has been a lot of procrastinating, finally I can get done what I need to. I would recommend to talk with your coach #1 If you need the help get it, it always gives you a boost, a jump start when you talk with your coach. If you get stuck on one item they'll help to get you through it, your not going through this alone and that's what helps me. I am with Team 2 and selling Boots, Wine Rack, Vases, candle chandelier, Pants wrangler, and some new items to lists are Shoes fredrick, and more.

- Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment