Thursday, November 5, 2009

Martin Makes His First $250 with Thrive Learning Institute

I have had 4 sales on eBay with a profit of $250. My experience so far has been very good. They gave me a lot of good tips about formatting the description of the item, as well as how to write it. Also, they made some suggestions about making better pictures to go with it. My biggest struggle so far has been primarily ignorance. I have had some experience with this, but not much. They were able to pass on things they knew so that I wouldn't have to learn the hard way. This is very do-able. You learn how to make a proper ad and how to pick a product to sell, you can definitely make money doing this. It's just a matter of getting in there and doing it. I have sold Cell phones and computer peripherals.

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment