Thursday, November 26, 2009

James Successful With Thrive

I have had 11 sales on eBay so far with a total profit of $226.57. Jake has given great insight to my situation. He has looked over some of my listings to make sure I was on track. He has shown me different areas within eBay to find solutions to different situations that might arise. Also when I had questions about basic customer service on eBay he was right there to give me even more sound advise. So far my main obstacle has been understanding that I must pace myself. Once you start making your first couple of sales you get this desire that you want to do more. So I must remember to stay grounded and the success will come.

Listen to your coaches, do what they say, and work your lessons. If you have questions then ask them. If you can do that you will start seeing success with this program. This program is not rocket science and even people with little computer experience can find an enjoyable and profitable experience. So far I have have sold some Playstation 3 Video Games and some collectible He-Man action figures, vehicles, and playsets. eBay is a fantastic site with endless possibilities. I have had great success in my first month and I am looking forward for what is to come. With eBay making money is not only easy but fun.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment