Monday, November 9, 2009

Thrive Coaches Help Karin Succeed

I have had good response with the team answering my questions. I had to just get in there and try new things. Good encouragement. Their patience was appreciated. With affiliate marketing it's not just one website. You need to join many free sites to drive traffic to the blog site.

I stumbled a few times because of my own fear of writing anything. I am working on my writing skills. I was given encouragement to keep going. With affiliate marketing it's not just one website. You need to join and write for many free sites to drive traffic to the blog site. Step up and just do it. It can be tweaked later. Ask questions when you hit a snag. Work early in the day when possible so that your questions may be answered the same day. I am working with Team 2.

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment